Design Peptide Array and Novel Plate Material
Mission of Bio-chips: Rapidness・Energy saving ・Higher efficiency in Bio-detection！
High throughput syntheses and characterization → High quality peptides
Practical Production Systems
- Peptide design (Capture molecules)
- Peptide-Library (High quality peptides)
- Chip materials
- Immobilization (arrayer & surface chemistry)
- Detection (Scanner, Microscope + CCD camera)
- Data base (data mining)
PepTenChip® is an array-system of immobilized designed labeled peptides. PepTenChip® is Bio-chips for bio-molecule assay in the next generation, satisfies all these requirements for protein detection, specificity, reproducibility, sensitivity, easy handling, stability (storage/transport) and production economics.
Advantages of the novel amorphous carbon chip-plate
- Mechanically stable
- Chemically inert
- Environmentally friendly (easier regeneration)
- Easily manufactured by laser drawing;
Flat: Slide glass size, custom-made size
Ultra nano-well（Tailor made）eg. 1～2 nano liter
- No self-fluorescence
- Higher electro-conductivity
- Lowest non-specific adsorption
- Higher thermal conductivity (heat & cool)
- Uniformed distribution of functional groups
- Extremely low back ground
- Original surface chemistry: different chemistry for derivatization and functional groups
Advantages of PepTenChip® as bio chip
- Extremely low non-specific protein absorption than that of glass by the special surface technology （Fig. 1）.
- Uniformed functional group distribution （Fig. 2）.
- Uniformed spot-formation on the microchips （Fig. 3）.
- Not easy to crack compared with the glass → Easy handling.
- Functional group-rich on surface → Easy immobilization. Developed novel method for quantization the functional group amount: Quality control （PAT.P)
Novel detector can also be used in BSL3, and 4 (almost maintenance free)
Concept: Easy handling, Portable, Low cost
Looking for collaborator/ manufacture under licencing.